Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WEEK ONE...DAY FOUR

I had a dream last night....I met a woman who was having her own exhibition in a museum. Her work was very similar and she had just purchased a $12 million home on Emerald (my favorite stone). Her motto: Don't give up!
HARVEY AND NORM is named after my goldfish. They were purchased when I moved back to West Hollywood to Feng Shui the smallest apartment ever. They started life in a bowl near the front entrance (left  side of course) and they would float up to the surface and let me pat their heads! They were named after my parking spirits. Norm was introduced to me when I first arrived from New York City. I was attending a metaphysical lecture by Rosalyn Bruyere in Pasadena where I was informed that this entity named Norm would secured parking places. Oh no, they warned me about these Californians back in the Big Apple. Yet shortly afterwards I was in Beverly Hills, driving around, minutes away from my appointment, and asked Norm for help. A car pulled out in front of me with money still left in the meter! The magic worked! I became a believer! (Dad was an amateur magician so I was pre-disposed). A short time later, I watched Jimmy Stewart in Harvey, had always thought everyone should have a partner, introduced the two, and they've been buddies ever since. The fish thrived 4 years, moved into a huge luxury tank, and once Randy came into my life, they felt they could safely entrust me into his care, passing on to continue working on the spirit level. As you will discover, everything that happens to me eventually becomes a work of art. One of the very first animal portraits I created is in the background, too. That became a very lucrative sideline which led to numerous magazine articles and selling in a number of Dog and Cat stores across the United States. But that's another story....

No comments:

Post a Comment