Tuesday, January 11, 2011

WEEK ONE...DAY THREE

Arrrrrgh! I was almost completed with today's entry...then lost it! So I took The Dogs (Bentley and Zabu) out for a quick 20 minute walk and I'm back again, refreshed and invigorated.
So let's start again. Today's art is REPRODUCTION.  This is a beginning and it all begins with an egg and the sperm. May this be the gestation and formation of a great new life form. Yesterday, I forgot to mention the Stieg Larsson trilogy I also devoured recently: The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played With Fire and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. I found them entertaining and informative: the main character genius computer hacker taught me to never sign any petitions or press "like" on the computer!
So this blogging is already having an impact on me. I feel very creative and focused. I did retire from my 3D Art group today. It just wasn't exciting to show up anymore. I've completed photographing and retouching all the EYE SERIES. My computer designer Todd Richardson is updating my web page. And maybe I can get Randy to help me burn the discs later to send to galleries.

No comments:

Post a Comment